2013 YoungCuts Film Festival Submission Form
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: SUBMISSIONS CLOSED FOR 2013
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To be eligible for inclusion, the applicant must be 29 years old or under as of December 31st, 2012.
- By submitting this form, filmmaker agrees to pay the applicable submission fee promptly.
- Filmmakers submit their films to YoungCuts using this online submission form and by sharing their film files with us via Dropbox, Vimeo or any other file sharing services. Do not send your master tape or original.
- Current deadline for submissions is August 9, 2013, and may be extended by YoungCuts.
- The use of original music or royalty-free music is strongly recommended but not mandatory for Festival submissions. Please ensure that you have all necessary releases on file, including actors’ releases.
- YoungCuts will only select films for the festival that are 30 minutes or less.
- Submission fees are non-refundable.
- Please submit a separate submission form for each film.
- Once entered, films may not be withdrawn from participation at YoungCuts. Submission tape and DVDs will not be returned and applicant permits YoungCuts to retain files, DVDs and promotional materials as part of its Festival library.
- Submissions accepted for exhibition may be screened one or multiple times at various YoungCuts venues (whether online, in-theatre or in other forms) prior to, during and after the Festival.
- Applicant hereby grants YoungCuts the non-exclusive rights to use all or part(s) of the film for promotional purposes; to use stills, biographical material, names and likeness from the film for promotional purposes and in Festival program and merchandise, to provide copies of the film for journalists to review, to show the film at press screenings, to include in festival compilations and to exhibit the film during the Festival and at any time before and after the Festival.
- YoungCuts will use its best efforts to ensure the correct title and credits are listed in the Festival program, but shall not be held liable for inadvertent errors or omissions.
- Festival programmers and judges shall determine selections and award winners at their sole discretion.
- YoungCuts reserves the right to decide all questions not specifically provided for in the Terms and Conditions.
- YoungCuts reserves the rights to adjust dates and times of film screenings without notice. YoungCuts shall not be responsible for delays or cancellations due to equipment failure, shipping delays, or the condition of the films delivered.
If sending a digital copy via the internet as mentionned above is an impossibility for the filmmaker, we may accept a physical copy of their film. Send us a physical copy of your film right away, as two DVD screeners and Data DVD with .AVI or .MOV file to:
YoungCuts Film Festival
1155 University, Suite 1015
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3B 3A7
Tel: (514) 285-4591
- You will receive an invitation to join our e-mailing list. We encourage you to join the list, which provides regular updates about the Festival and its events.
Questions? Please call (514) 285-4591 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.